Monday 17 October 2011

Something New



I'm new to the world of blogging, and I have to admit I have found it a bit daunting getting my first post typed up as I was feeling that I'm simply just not cool enough, ha ha. So, cool enough or not, here it is.
As I sit wrapped up in my beloved Slanket on yet another miserable, cold, rainy day in Aberdeen I think to myself what it is I want to say about a subject I think about everyday… Fashion! 
Fashion is so diverse and has so many areas to be covered and discussed, that I will tend to blab in my blog about anything and everything I feel fashion is. 

It's been a long time coming but there we have it, my very first post, on my very first blog! I hope you all enjoy it and you will be hearing from me very soon!
               
x Ollie B x

No comments:

Post a Comment