Tuesday 8 November 2011

New Purchase



Black Top : H&M
Skull Scarf : Alexander  McQueen
Faux Leather Trousers : H&M
Leopard Chelsea Boots : Dune






Hello everyone sorry it's been a long time since my last post, I've just been crazy busy!!  
The other week I was down in Glasgow and spotted these amazing chelsea boots from Dune. I can fully justify this purchase (which makes a change) of £95 as it was my 21st last month and had cash burning a hole in my wallet. They are surprisingly comfy so can be worn during the day as well as hitting a dance floor or two. I've teamed them up with a few other recent purchases from H&M, the faux leather trousers are super comfy as they have a strip of stretchy material down the sides. I love these trousers because I can never find trouser/ jeans to fit me so I'm so delighted that I may buy another  back up pair just incase. And finally my lovely McQueen skull scarf was a gift for my 21st from my girlfriends, it just goes with everything, if only I could afford to buy one in every colour! 

 x x x Love Ollie x x x


1 comment:

  1. those are fabulous shoes. you look amazing, ollie! great blog... new fan from usa. following now via bloglovin and google... and hope to visit again. :) maybe you'll have time to visit my blog--i'd be honored. :)
    cheers and have a nice day!
    xoxo
    jasmine
    http://adamalexmommy.com

    ReplyDelete