Monday 21 November 2011

The Dress Agency

Sweater : Escada
Skirt : See by Chloe
Necklace : Jewels

My mum owns The Dress Agency, in Aberdeen. A dress agency is for those who are not familiar with the concept, sells pre- owned designer or high end of the high street clothing. Not only can you grab yourself a bargain, but you can take those unwanted impulse buys, and The Dress Agency will sell the garment on your behalf. So as you can imagine I am in my element, and get some gorgeous quality, different clothing that with its original price tag I would not be able to afford being a student! The skirt is See by Chloé and the sweater is Escada and surprise, surprise both are from the shop. The skirt came in and I had to have it as in summer I wore it with a silk tank and now it's getting chillier this knit is lovely and cosy! So if you happen to be in Aberdeen pop in and grab yourself a bargain!
Love
 x x x Ollie x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment