Friday 9 December 2011

Addiction!

Palazzo Pants: Gok for TU
Peace Necklace: Urban Outfitters
Top: H&M
Shoes: DP (Below: Can't actually see them)


Block Shoes: Dorothy Perkins




Ok, so being a poor student I have zero money in the bank but somehow I think I am richer than I am, alot richer. I cannot stop buying clothes, shoes, accessories (you get the picture), and I have christmas presents to buy. eek! Anyway I bought these shoes online a few weeks ago, and I had forgotten about them! It was pretty exciting when they did arrive! They're from Dorothy Perkins, where I haven't bought shoes from before but I love these!  slightly different for me which is good, and higher, so when I go out with my girlfriends in these I wont just come up to their hips! I think I'm going to get a lot of wear out of these bad boys!! In the pics I'm wearing them with my Palazzo pants I got from Gok Wan's collection at Sainsburys! Got bit of a 70's look going on with these pants and I love the colour of them, and the shoes are perfect with them which you cant really see in the pictures! 
x x x Ollie x x x 



No comments:

Post a Comment