Wednesday 7 December 2011

January 2012

Front Cover: Chloe pleated silk
satin dress.
Marchesa Embroidered chiffon dress
Well it isn't January 2012 yet, but I did receive my monthly subscription to vogue and wow! Florence Welch (I may have a slight girl crush)! The front woman of the amazing Florence and the Machine is on the front cover and it certainly is one to start the year! I would love to have a rake through her wardrobe!! Throughout the shoot, the talented Mario Testino captures her wearing beautiful gowns by, Marchesa, Lanvin, Alexander McQueen, Jenny Packham and a beautiful vintage dress from Vintage Modes, Grays Antique Market.  I haven't yet read through it all but I think once I finish uni for the xmas festivities, I'll curl up on the sofa and have good read! Make sure you all get your copy!!! 


 x x x Ollie x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment