Monday 5 December 2011

All For Me!

Top: Cos
Collar: Cos

 
This top is awesome, it is so comfy and versatile, as you can dress it up or down! The collar is really sweet and can make a simple dress look a bit more exciting! Cos is a high street store who describe themselves as,

"high end design and good quality at an affordable price," 
pretty much describes my ideal shop! 


Knitted, Faux Fur Coat: Zara
This coat has been my saving grace since the winter weather has hit, and it looks very chic with my long leather gloves (if I do say so myself)! I do love wrapping up for winter! 


Deena & Ozzy leo shoes: Urban Outfitters 

I was in Glasgow the other week with my mum, granny and sister to get some xmas shopping done! However I had some birthday money left over from October,  which was burning a hole in my wallet as you can imagine! Therefore I bought more belated birthday prezzies for myself rather than getting much needed xmas prezzie for my nearest and dearest, ooops! So here are a couple of item I purchased!! I've been looking for a pair of flats that I can wear with trousers and with tights. Whilst having a good rake in Urban Outfitters I came across these leopard beauties, they are so comfy! 

Hope you've had a lovely Monday!
x x x Ollie x x x 

No comments:

Post a Comment